Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fifteen Weeks.

We're moving right along now baby! Now that you're 15 weeks you're the size of a navel orange, about 4 inches long. It is so crazy to think that ten weeks ago you were the size of an appleseed - and look at you now! It almost doesn't seem possible that you could grow so quickly, but it makes me happy to think about :) In other growth news this week - your legs are now longer than your arms ... so you are looking a little more proportional now! And even though I still can't feel you move, I know you're still being my little squirms in there!

We had a pretty normal week, working during the day and walking or yoga at night ... usually followed by a bowl of ice cream :) When we got back from our walk last night we had the fun surprise of your crib waiting for us! The fed-ex man must have dropped it off while we were gone. It is all packed up in the box, so your dad just took it down to the basement. We are going to wait a little while to make room for it in what will be your nursery - and is now the guest room. Once we move the guest bed, we'll set up the crib and start decorating! So excited!

Here we are at fifteen weeks, starting to look like a little bit of a baby bump sticking out!



How far along? 15 weeks
Maternity clothes? Rocking the stretchy waist pants
Stretch marks? Luckily, not yet
Sleep: Just about back to my normal sleep schedule, but still hitting the sack a little earlier than normal
Best moment this week? Hearing your heartbeat last Thursday and having a great doctor appointment and doing some shopping with your dad on Saturday
Miss anything? Drinking copious amounts of Diet Coke & Sprite Zero
Movement? Not yet.
Food cravings? Panera cobb salads, oreos in milk
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just when I eat more than I should at one time.
Have you started to show yet? I still pretty much feel like I look like I have a beer belly - not a baby belly - but at least I know the difference!
Mood? Happy :) :) :)
What are you looking forward to this week? I'm trying a new yoga class on Thursday, so I'm excited for that.

That's all for this week - we are kind of getting to that point of the year where life can get a little boring... the doldrums of winter. No holidays, no sunshine, too cold to be outside, nothing to do inside... makes for a long couple of months. Luckily, I have you to obsess about!

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment