Friday, January 6, 2012

Eleven Weeks.

Happy Birth-year Baby! 2012 is going to be great! We brought the new year in in style with your Uncles and cousins and we told Kim, Mike and Amanda about you. They were very surprised and happy and it was such a relief to not have to hide it for the whole weekend! Your Uncle Brian and Trina also got some very cute clothes for you, so those are now hanging in your closet :)

Unfortunately, right after NYE, Dad and I both got incredibly sick with the stomach flu - so we both spent a few days laying on the couch - yuck! But, we're feeling a lot better now just in time for your Dad's 27th Birthday on Monday! We are celebrating this weekend with our friends and we'll tell them about you then - word should travel fast after that! It will be really nice to not have to hide it anymore, but I also sort of liked having you as just 'ours' for a while. It will be very nice to celebrate with everyone though!!

Besides the flu, I've still been feeling really good - getting more excited by the day. And you are also growing leaps and bounds each day! You should now be about the size of a key lime - almost 2 inches long!! That may seem small, but to think you were the size of an appleseed just six weeks ago, I know you are growing up quickly! My belly is definitely harder and a little rounder where you are, and it's getting harder to suck in my tummy - it's fun to see it change week to week. Since I was really sick on Monday, here are the pictures from 11w3d (yesterday):




How far along? 11 weeks 3 days
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Still avoiding them
Sleep: I'm still exhausted, but not sleeping the greatest lately
Best moment this week? Telling Mike, Kim & Amanda about you and being able to celebrate NYE with them.
Miss anything? I would have liked to take part in the toast at midnight on NYE.
Movement? Only the imagined kind
Food cravings? Chocolate - so I guess I'm back to normal!
Anything making you queasy or sick? The flu bug!
Have you started to show yet? Only to myself, I can still hide it in clothes
Mood? So excited!
What are you looking forward to this week? Celebrating your Dad's birthday with him :)

Talk to you later my little lime!
All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment