Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thirty-two Weeks.

Welcome to Month Eight, baby! We've got about two more months before we get to meet you and you are busy getting ready to come meet us! You weigh close to four pounds this week (!!) and you are probably about 17 inches long - about the size of a squash. You are spending your time blinking, looking around, grabbing things, making faces, and kicking me like crazy! You and I are both now getting bigger by the day - you will about double your weight in the next 8 weeks, hopefully I don't do the same!

We had a great trip up to Grandma & Grandpa E.'s last weekend along with a nice relaxing day at home on Monday! This week should be pretty fun too - we have our 32 week check-up at the doctor's today, then your dad and I are taking our childbirth class at the hospital on Friday night and Saturday. Hopefully we will find the classes useful and they will help us out when you decide to come out and meet us! Then Sunday is your dear old mom's birthday - looking like it will be a fun week & weekend :) Here we are yesterday, on our way out for a walk:

How far along? 32 weeks
Maternity clothes? Starting to actually grow out of some of my maternity clothes - aahhh! My wedding ring also no longer fits :( 
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had!
Sleep: I'm glad the weather is cooling off this week - it's hard for me to get to sleep when it is so hot!
Best moment this week? Spending time with our wonderful families!
Miss anything? Being able to get off the couch without grunting, rolling over onto my side, and a push from your dad!
Movement? Lots and lots of movement in the last few weeks! It's so cool to see and feel!
Food cravings? Popsicles and fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick? Greasy, fried food just doesn't sound super appealing anymore
Mood? Happy, but feeling nervous that we don't have everything we need for you yet
Labor Signs? Still having some B-H contractions and an achy back
What are you looking forward to this week? Our appointment today and our childbirth class this weekend!


All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment