Monday, March 26, 2012

A Year of Dates: March.

Last weekend we had the second date I had planned for your dad as his Valentine's Day present. We hadn't been out on the town for a while - mostly because I have just been so tired since I've been pregnant - and we had a great time! Our date started on Saturday evening, we headed downtown to a great bar/restaurant - Rockwell-Republic. They have the best edamame (steamed soy beans with rock salt) and in the past I've really enjoyed their sangria :) Alas, I'll have to wait a couple more months before I can have a glass of that! 
On our way out!


We ate dinner at Rockwell's and then walked to the BOB to see a comedy show at Dr. Grins. The comedian we saw was Josh Sneed and he was really funny - I was worried I wouldn't enjoy myself as much since I wasn't drinking, but he was really good and I had a great time!


Waiting for the show to start!

After the comedy show we walked across town to Flanagan's Pub where we met up with Amanda, Brandon, Jess, Dennis, Dana and Sean for a few drinks. It was great getting a chance to chat with the girls while the boys played some pool. We stayed for a while until I got really tired, then headed home - of course stopping at a food truck for a hot dog for me :) :) It was a great date night and I'm excited for your dad to see what next month's date is!

And last but not least we had to have a belly pic before our date - here we are at 22 weeks 5 days:

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment