Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Twenty-two Weeks.

You are growing up so fast!! This week you are about 11 inches long from head to heel and you weigh about one pound - about the size of a papaya :) You are starting to develop stonger nerves so you are actually feeling everything you touch now. And your taste buds are starting to develop too!

We've had a pretty great week - the weather has been absolutely gorgeous and I've been feeling good lately. My back has started hurting a lot less since I've been sleeping with a pillow between my knees, so hopefully that will be a long term solution. I think my yoga classes have also helped with that. And I know you like yoga too because as soon as class is winding down to our rest time at the end, you start jumping around and doing all kinds of flips and kicks - it makes me want to do yoga every day!


How far along? 22 weeks
Maternity clothes? I've got about two or three pre-baby shirts that still fit
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Great! I haven't been so exhausted lately either
Best moment this week? Paying off two of my student loans!!! And completing the Irish Jig.
Miss anything? Since it's been so nice, I've been really wishing I could have a medium steak on the grill along with an icy cold Summer Shandy or two
Movement? Feeling you every day now :)
Food cravings? Fruit this week - strawberries, blueberries, apples
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes
Mood? Happy and SO excited to meet you!
What are you looking forward to this week? Getting together with friends this weekend and our March date on Saturday!

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment