Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Twenty-one Weeks.

We are moving right along now and you just keep on growing - you are 10.5 inches long and you weigh 3/4 of a pound this week!!! I just can't believe that you are really that big in there - I just don't feel like it's possible, even though I know it's true :)  This week your eyelids and eyebrows are fully formed and you are starting to grow some hair on your head.  I just can't wait to see what you'll look like!!

We have had a great week - the weather was wonderful, warm and sunny, and we made a trip up to visit with my parents - including a lunch at my favorite restaurant China King - yum!!! It looks like it will be another great week - we've got the big ultrasound on Thursday which I am SO excited for, our first 5K race of the season on Saturday, and sometime this weekend your dad and I plan on starting our baby registry! Lots of exciting stuff going on :)


How far along? 21 weeks
Maternity clothes? Still holding out with a couple of my pre-pregnancy shirts, but everything else is maternity...
Stretch marks? Luckily, not yet!
Sleep: Still really good, although my hip and back have been hurting lately, so I've started sleeping with a pillow between my knees...
Best moment this week? Our great trip to Grandma and Grandpa E.'s - just hanging out with them :) Oh, and the egg roll - delicious!
Miss anything? Bending over without feeling back pain
Movement? I think I'm starting to get a hang of your schedule... and it seems to be that you really like to shake it after I eat - breakfast, lunch, and dinner :)
Food cravings? Chocolate milk and donuts!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing lately
Have you started to show yet? There's really no hiding it now
Mood? Happy, excited and anxious
What are you looking forward to this week? Our appointment & ultrasound on Thursday afternoon and the Irish Jig 5K on Saturday.

Can't wait to see you again in a few days!!!!!!

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment