Thursday, March 29, 2012

Twenty-three Weeks.

Another week down and another week closer to meeting you! You're about 11 inches long and you still weigh about 1 pound  - about the size of a hardcover Harry Potter book :) You're still working on packing on your baby fat and now you can clearly hear all kinds of sounds - my voice, your dad's voice and Leo barking at the mailman. I hope we're not too loud for you!

You have been a lot more active lately and your kicks are getting stronger - it still makes me smile every time you give me a little nudge! On Saturday morning you were having a little dance party and your dad could feel lots of kicks which was really cool for him. We were also able to see my belly jumping around for a little while too :) You're pretty awesome. Here we are at 23 weeks:

How far along? 23 weeks
Maternity clothes? Pretty much exclusively now
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had
Sleep: Been pretty good, but I've been waking up on my back a lot which I'm supposed to avoid... but its kind of hard to sleep in one still position all night
Best moment this week? Our date night last Saturday and just spending a relaxing weekend with your dad
Miss anything? I really miss not using the bathroom every 20 minutes. Lately I feel like I live there...
Movement? You are getting more and more active every day
Food cravings? Orange juice, celery with peanut butter, girl scout cookies!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Papa Johns pizza :(
Have you started to show yet? Yep
Mood? I felt a little yucky this week - just kind of tired and sore, but I'm still trying to enjoy every day
What are you looking forward to this week? Getting my hair cut and hopefully setting up your crib this weekend.

I wanted to finish off this week with a note to you from your Aunt Amanda. Amanda and I have been friends since the fourth grade and I know that you are just going to love her! I sent her some of your ultrasound pictures a couple weeks ago and this is what she sent back to you:

Squirms!!!!

You already know how make your Aunt smile!!!!!!!!!  You are too
precious inside that Mama of yours stomach!!!!  I know you are going
to be an exeptional and extraordinary baby/person and will knock the
socks off your Mom and Dad's already high expectations! (no
pressure!!!)  I CANNOT wait to meet you!!!!!

Keep on growing baby!!!!

All my love,
Aunt Amanda

 
You are very loved baby :)
All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment