Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Your Own Little Corner.

After many months - and one long weekend - your room is finally ready for you! We started working on your nursery a while ago, but last weekend we put put it all together and now it is complete! And I have to say - it's my favorite room in the house : ) I just love how it turned out and I can't wait to have you in there!


We spent Saturday afternoon shopping for all of the last minute things we needed for you and then doing your (adorable!) laundry and getting everything all set up. The crib is made up, pictures are hung, diapers are organized, clothes are washed and put away, and toys are ready to be played with - now all we need is you my dear : )


Here is your very first load of laundry - and goodness it was so much fun to fold all of your teeny-tiny clothes! I am a little worried about your itty-bitty socks getting lost quickly, they're just SO darn small!!
 All folded and put away - just waiting to be worn by you :)

And finally - here is your room, your own little corner, just waiting for you!




I am just so happy with how it turned out - colorful and cheery, but still calm and relaxing too. I hope you'll love it just as much as I do :)


All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment