Friday, December 2, 2011

Seven Weeks.

Yesterday we hit the seven week mark - and you are now the size of a blueberry! You've come a long way since you were just the size of a poppyseed a few weeks ago. Your heart is beating now and your tiny arms and legs are even moving - which is just crazy for me to imagine! It's been a pretty normal week, we've gone on some nice long walks at night - it's been fun to see all of the Christmas lights on houses in the neighborhood. And yesterday I raked up what will hopefully be the last of the leaves in the yard. On Tuesday night I got in bed at 7 pm and I slept from 8:00 pm until 6 the next morning! And I could have slept longer! Like I told your Dad - it's hard work being an incubator :) All in all, I'm feeling pretty darn good and it's getting easier to not to want tell people about you all the time.

Now for the pictures, this is after I raked and went for a walk with Dad and Leo yesterday:



How far along? 7 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Wish I could sleep all day!
Best moment this week? Walking at night and enjoying the fall weather and finding out that Amanda and Mike will be home for Christmas & NYE so we can tell them about you then - they will be so excited!!
Miss anything? Same as previous weeks, wine & beer.
Movement? No way
Food cravings? Sandwiches! Subway, Panera, Jimmy Johns, home-made, YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just strong smells: garbage, bathrooms, etc.
Have you started to show yet? Nope, still hiding it I think!
Gender? Still no clue.
Mood? More relaxed and happy this week, getting excited to meet you.
What are you looking forward to this week? I'm excited to have my first doctor's appointment on Wednesday morning even though it's just blood tests and stuff, I think it will feel more real after that!

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment