Monday, November 28, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

I might be a little early on this one, but I'm extra excited for Christmas this year! I think it's because I know that just a few days after Christmas we will get to see your picture on an ultrasound for the first time! I cannot wait!

Anyways, your Dad said I had to wait until after Thanksgiving to get a Christmas tree ... so I patiently did just that... and then on Saturday I promptly dragged him to Kingma's to get our tree! We picked out a beautiful one and decorated it yesterday.

We also decided to get new stockings this year... and we made sure to get one for you too!! I'm excited to fill it with some cute goodies for you!



I know it's still a month away, but sometimes, I just can't help myself! Either way, the house looks lovely with all the lights, and the tree smells wonderful! You'll see :)

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment