Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Won't Be Long Now.

Hey Baby! Happy (almost!) Thanksgiving! I'm finishing up my workday here with you and then we'll head to your Grandma and Grandpa E.'s to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow. Your Dad will still be working a little later, but I'm planning on going home and going for a run with Leo, then doing some housework and packing the car up so we can hit the road as soon as he gets home.

The house where I grew up is a long way from home now - almost a 4 hour drive, so hopefully we won't get there too late. The reason I'm anxious to get there is that we'll be spilling the beans about you to my family! We are only going to tell Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandpa, Uncle Scott and Uncle Brian about you and hopefully they can keep our secret until Christmas time! I'm a little nervous because you are still so tiny, but I just can't hold it in anymore!

Then, when we get back home we will tell Grandma and Grandpa P. about you on Saturday! Since Aunt Jenni and Uncle Nick won't be home until Christmas, we are going to wait until then to tell them about you :)

So it won't be long now until a few more people will be loving and waiting for you!!

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment