Monday, November 21, 2011

Baby's First Home Improvement Project.

 We had quite a busy weekend with you - and we tackled a pretty big project too! We drove to cousin Kim's house on Friday night to help her gut the basement of her house - what a job! It was pretty hard work, but Dad and I helped her take down most of the walls in the basement and moved all the garbage to the dumpster outside. Luckily your Uncle Scott came and helped too, otherwise we never would have finished!

It was so hard to not tell Kim or Scott about you and I had to pretend to drink beer so they wouldn't suspect anything - and I think it worked! Phew!

Kim and I have had lots of adventures together and she is going to be so excited to find out that you'll be joining us in July! Even though Kim is my cousin, she feels more like a sister and definitely a friend - you're gonna love her!

Here is a picture of Kim and Mom last August - we walked 60 miles in 3 days to raise money for breast cancer research - what a great experience!

And the next picture is of your Aunt Jenni, Kim, and Mom's other cousins Jessica and Stephanie at our last girls' night out at Mojo's Piano Bar, we had lots of fun :)


Anyways, I'm a little off topic now, but I wanted to tell you about your weekend - I hope you aren't too tired, we worked pretty hard!

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment