Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nine Weeks.

It's been more than a week since I posted the 8 week update, but at my last doctor's appointment, we discovered that you aren't quite as old as we thought you were. But now, you are 9 weeks - and you are now officially a fetus, no longer an embryo! According to my books, you are about the size of an olive (almost 1 inch long!) and your arms and legs are moving like crazy! 

We've had a pretty quiet couple of weeks, just getting ready for Christmas and enjoying our long walks in the evenings with Leo. These next few weeks will be busy though - Aunt Jenni & Uncle Nick will be here tomorrow and we're having dinner at our house with them and Grandpa & Grandma P. Then on Saturday (Christmas Eve and Eliza's birthday!) we will go over to their house to open presents in the morning, then go to church at night and have the Ryan family Christmas after that - so much fun! On Sunday - Christmas! - Dad and I will get up early and open our presents from each other, then we'll all head to Grandma & Grandpa E.'s house. We'll have Christmas dinner there and open presents with everyone - including Uncle Scott and cousins Kim, Mike, and Amanda! We have to drive back home on Monday so Mom and Dad can go to work on Tuesday, but it should be a very fun weekend!





How far along? 9 weeks
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had
Sleep: Still sleeping a ton, but I just can stay awake!
Best moment this week? Seeing your picture and heartbeat on the ultrasound!
Miss anything? I've gotten past missing alcohol, but I do kind of miss running, I'm waiting to get a heart rate monitor before I run again so I don't go overboard
Movement? No way
Food cravings? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, feeling pretty good
Have you started to show yet? I have got a tiny little bulge going on between my pelvic bones (below the little pooch that has always been there!), but I think only your Dad and I can see that
Gender? Still no clue.
Mood? Happy and excited!
What are you looking forward to this week? Telling your Aunt Jenni and Uncle Nick about you tomorrow!! I think they will be really excited!

Merry Christmas baby! See you soon!

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment