Saturday, December 10, 2011

Eight Weeks.

Wow, eight weeks already! It's already been an entire month since we found out about you, which seems like a very long time! This week you moved up to the size of a raspberry and your heart is beating stronger than ever. Your arms and legs are moving like crazy now (even though I can't feel a thing) and your eyelids are starting to appear. Since I had my first appointment a few days ago, it really has started to feel more real and also like everything is moving pretty fast. In just 3 weeks we'll get to see your picture and your heartbeat, and then the secret will be out after that! In a way, I'm not looking forward to telling everybody because I kind of like having you as just our's for now - but it will make my life a lot easier once everyone's knows!


I've felt pretty good this week, yesterday was the only day I didn't feel great, but I think I may be one of the lucky ones as far as true morning sickness goes. I've been walking a lot with Dad and Leo, I would like to run, but I need to keep my blood pressure down which is tough for me and now that it has snowed, I'm really scared to slip and fall - so walking it is! I'm also starting to notice the tiniest of baby bumps - and I don't think it's the bloating anymore! - my lower belly just seems a little bit more round than before : ) You probably can't tell at all in these pictures, but here we are at 8 weeks!





How far along? 8 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Never better.
Best moment this week? My doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and winning an award at work.
Miss anything? I wish I could have had a glass of wine at my company Christmas party yesterday.
Movement? No way
Food cravings? Honey Nut Cheerios
Anything making you queasy or sick? Just strong smells: garbage, bathrooms, etc.
Have you started to show yet? Nope, still hiding it I think!
Gender? Still no clue.
Mood? Peaceful and happy.
What are you looking forward to this week? Dad and I are doing our Christmas shopping today, which means I'll get to wrap presents - my favorite!


I hope you are warm and healthy and happy - see you in a few weeks baby Squirms!


All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment