Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Twenty-five Weeks.

Not much new to report this week - you are still just getting bigger and bigger each day. This week you weigh about 1.5 pounds and are approximately 14 inches from head to heel. That means you're about the size of a large eggplant :) Your arms and legs are now in proportion to the rest of your body and your blood vessels are developing quickly which means that your skin now has a pretty pink glow!

Last weekend we drove to visit my family for the Easter holiday. It was really fun, we got to see both your Uncle Scott and Brian and Trina and we went for a long walk on Saturday. Leo always enjoys walking on the farm because he can run around wherever he wants with no leash... but this also means he can run into the ditches and mud puddles and burr patches. Of course he ended up absolutely filthy, stinky, and covered in burrs - and I don't think he's ever been happier! On Easter Sunday we got to enjoy lots of candy from our Easter basket and you even got some treats from the Easter bunny (aka. your grandparents!) Grandma & Grandpa E. got you a toothbrush and Dr. Suess' ABC Book and Grandma & Grandpa P. also gave you a new book - Goodnight Moon. I can't wait to read them to you!!! Here we are at 25 weeks - look out though, bare belly coming up!!



How far along? 25 weeks
Maternity clothes? Only a couple of tee shirts still fit me. I also just ordered some maternity running shorts - yay!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Lately I have been waking up so much at night, which is getting old really fast...
Best moment this week? I went for a great run on Friday morning since I was off from work, I sort of felt like my old self again for a while!
Miss anything? Getting out of a chair/bed/the couch without grunting - it's very attractive!Movement? Lots! We can see you kicking around almost every day now
Food cravings? Turkey sandwiches
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not lately
Have you started to show yet? Yup
Mood? I've been feeling really impatient lately... I'm ready to get this show on the road and meet you already!
What are you looking forward to this week? Our monthly doctor appointment tomorrow

All my love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment